Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Wat To Do Now?

Oh my..!! I'm IDLING!!! I got no new projects in hand.. I've finished my audit report.. I got no maintenance case to attend.. Basically I GOT NOTHING TO DO!! Oh but, actually i do have.. Err.. Do online certification test after I attended the course last few weeks. I've tried 4 times!! Fail!! Bingit seh.. And so many module to take. Kirim salam sudah.. Hehe. *Dasar FEMALAS punya FOMFAN*

Now World Cup 2006 has ended.. Nothing to look forward. But of coz my idol footballer "Rian Rooney" will always keep me entertained. Why I call him Rian Rooney? Becoz he's a BALL CRAZE BOY!!! When I chose the name Rian, I was idolising Ryan Giggs, I thot he'll become like Giggs, but end up like Rooney.. Round and Stout.. Haha..

INTRODUCING... RIAN ROONEY..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 Comments:

At 10:15 AM, Blogger Naza said...

>> nz
mana ada rahsia.. tengok ah mama dia!! hahaha..

cukup makan.. cukup tido.. tapi makanan biar yg berkhasiat.. no problem for rian sebab semua dia ngappp!!

yes still on Friso Gold 3

 
At 10:20 AM, Blogger Naza said...

>> mk
alah.. mulut ziqry memang sentiasa ternganga aper.. :P macam orang jawa kata "ngowo" hehehe..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home