So many things happen
*sigh*So many things happen to my family.. Marital problems here and there. It came to an end and of coz dissappoint many parties. As for the other one, its in the process.. and most probably will come to an end too. But I still hope things to get better. I got no say in these but i just hope the best for them. I hope they've made the right decision and no regrets later.
My aunt in KL was brought here to Singapore last 2 weeks for medication. And she ended up in CGH since last sat for suspected having TB coz she vomit blood.. Did an xray and saw part of her lungs is "cloudy".. Pnuemonia. Yesterday after work I went to visit her. I saw a tube been poke to her body to suck out the "water" from the lungs. I can't stand the sight of it.. So scary! Another aunt of mine also got admitted on sunday nite at the same hospital... Leg problem. I just hope they recover soon..
Ok, enuff of the sad stuffs.. Finally I get to watch Pirates of the Carribean last friday.. Miss watching movies. $19 just gone like dat, for almost 3 hrs show. After that we had supper at simpang bedok. Been years since im there. New place.. Along 7-Eleven. Lots of variety.. But tummy still full with 2 OCK for dinner during the show. End up ordering 1 black pepper chicken roti john.. share wif hubby. Drank a glass of "Syrup Limau". My all-time favourite in KL..
Plan for this weekend
Sat > Cook Seafood Pasta.. Visit aunt.. Dinner wif frens
Sun > Maulud Nabi at Ustaz place.. Groceries shopping
And.. another week.. wif National Day break on wed.. No plans yet. Most probably go see fireworks.. But dunno where yet. Hmm..


3 Comments:
Wah best eh dapat tgk wayang!! Ku dah setahun setengah tak tertengok itu wayang!! Kesian plak nak tinggalkan si kenit.. Tapi nak gak pi dating dgn hubby ku! hehe
Anyway have a great weekend!!
go here to look at ur bulat in action...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnLC9aBaJmU
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Bonage hentai Big tits india Free nude lesbian video black blowjobs Mature group anal Voyeur panty peek Pee+in+my+mouth tight hogtied bondage Star by pamela anderson Hardcore holly's finishing and signature moves Latinas blog
Post a Comment
<< Home