Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Dear Darling..

My dear darling baby.. Why u keep on moving and kicking me? Mummy got to work and u are working inside too huh?? U make me feel so uncomfortable. U can't wait to go come out is it? Hang on ok? Its not the time for u to see the world yet. You have at least 5 weeks to be inside me and enjoy every moment in my tummy. And u shud know too that I am so anxious to see u.. to hug u.. to kiss u.. and be by my side.. Luv u baby... Btw, I've already got u a name. But only me and Daddy knows abt it. I guess u shud have heard us talking abt ur name rite? We shall wait till u're out, then we can announce it to the world.. ok? Kiss Kiss u my darling...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home