Friday, February 04, 2005

Reports Done!!

Finally completed all my monthly audit report.. *phew*..! Was rushing like mad! Just becoz CNY is approaching, everybody wants the report to be fast. Bingit seh.. Tink I got 8 hands huh? Well, wateva it is I've managed to complete it.. Yes!! So next Monday can relax a bit. My butt is aching now.. Feel like peeing but I think I can still hold on to it. Wanna finish my blog first. Hehe.. Sure got cramps when I get up from this chair. Well, wat to do.. Just ENDURE!!

Ok, abt yesterday birthday lunch, we went to Swensen instead. Didn't treat my close colleagues as some others join us as well to celebrate my b'day. The shiok thing is, free lunch for me.. Hehe. ;) For dinner, went to Causeway Point Siam Kitchen to treat my family. The food was not bad. There's an offer. If u order 6 main dishes, 3 of it is FREE!! Good deal huh?? Well, apa lagi… bedal ah! But no good is, the serving is small.. For 5 of us, dapat lah jamah sket2.. Spend almost $100 on dinner. After dat, my bro Najib wants to treat eat ice-cream at Swensen *again* since its just next door. Told him, me still FULL! Maybe we go shop2 for awhile then can eat the ice-cream. So we went to JL and Kiddy Palace. Bought stuffs for baby *again*. Dad didn’t join us coz he said he wants to take a sit outside *Must be smoking lah.. Wat else*.. So after the shopping, tried to call Dad. But hp was off. Mum believed he didn’t bring his hp along. Now we wanna eat ice-cream but Dad is nowhere to be found. Hubby and Najib went look around for him but can't be found. Najib even went down to the interchange still no sight of him. Hmm.. Guess Dad went back already. Its already 9.30pm.. Looks like can't eat ice-cream :( We then jalan2 at the Bazaar.. Its so huge! My kaki aching liao.. Bought some tid-bits and we went home..

Dats all for today. Wanna go off early home today. Need a rest. Also need to format my PC. Be taking cab home.. Hehe. Lazy lah take bus. Afraid can't get seat. Singaporeans nowadays very selfish!! Didn't even give seat to pregnant woman like me!! Yesterday journey from YCK MRT to Woodlands MRT, no one offer their seat to me. Geram jgk aku! Well, I tink I'm used to it already..

Ok.. Really need to pee now. Then off home..!! Bye!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home