Monday, March 07, 2005

A Child Is Born

Been more than 2 weeks I didn't blog.. How time flies. I've already given birth to a baby boy on Sunday, 20th Feb 2005 at 7.27am. His name is Rian Haris. Alhamdulillah everything goes smooth and now both mum and child in good condition. It was quite hectic during the first 2 weeks after Rian was born. On my discharge day from hospital which is on Monday, I was told that baby can't go back yet due to his jaundice level which is quite high. I wonder whether its serious and so worry abt his condition. Day after day.. Night after night I would cry thinking abt him. Lucky hubby is around to assure me that Rian will be fine. If not I cud cry the whole nite. The only thing I cud do is looking at his photo on my handphone. I was still in pain wif the stitches but I still make my way to hospital on Wednesday to visit him. I miss him so much. But I'm only allow to see him for 30 mins as he needs to go for "phototherapy". Only god knows how much I miss and care for him. I guess this is how mum love is. On Saturday, 26th Feb, hubby called the hospital to check on his condition. Was told that Rian cud be discharge already. I am so happy and quickly pack baby stuffs and get ready to bring him back. I was told to bring Rian to polyclinic on Monday to chk for his jaundice level again.

From that day onwards, my responsibility of being a mother starts. I fed him, put him to bed, slept wif him at nite, but not bathe him. I'm scared!! He is still so fragile. I leave that to my mum instead. Hehe. On Monday brought him to polyclinic. Its my first visit to polyclinic. Its so leceh! Have to walk here and there.. Its so tiring. Go 2nd floor to register, then see nurse in a room, then see dr at 1st floor, then do blood test at another room, then see dr again. My goodness!! Lucky mum is around to accompany me. When I brought Rian to the blood test for his jaundice level, he was sound asleep. The nurse asked me to remove his socks and that's where she pricked his foot to take his blood. I was looking at Rian face at that time. He got shock from the prick and cried. I got phobia after that. I dun dare to bring him for the blood test. Its so pitiful. Looking at him crying, makes me wanna cry too. When the result is out, I saw the level is quite high. I suspected he’s gonna get admitted again. Which is true!! Dr advised me to bring him straight to KKH for phototherapy. While on the way to KKH inside the cab, I cried while looking at his face. I'm going to miss him again. But lucky he was only admitted for 1 night. I brought him back at 5pm the next day. There goes again my sleepless nites!!

Alhamdulillah, his jaundice level has gone down since his last check up on Fri, 4th March. Going for another checkup on the 11th March. Hmm.. looks like I'm not like in my confinement period. Been walking here and there like nobody business. But still, I'm stick wif all the "pantangs"!! And yes, I just weigh myself this morning and I've lost 11kg after giving birth. I've had 4 urut sessions already… 3 more to go!! After every urut, I kena "bengkung" like "lepat"!! Hardly can breathe.. But well, nak cantik punya pasal... ;)

Gotta go now.. Need to rest before baby Rian scream for his milk! Will update on my delivery experience soon :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home