In Labour?
Frens and colleagues been asking when I'm going on maternity leave.. Targetted myself starting 7th March. By then I'm already 39th wks and 4 days. Its coming to my due date liao.. But then who knows I might be due much more earlier than my expected due date. My colleague told me its going to be earlier coz of my frequent walking during pregnancy. Well, we shall see how.. I heard people starts to due when they are at 37th, 38th or 39th wks.. So I guess, I just have to wait for the labour signals. I'm already in my 37th wks now.. Hmm.. Let me recall..1. Frequent contractions (gonna feel like menses cramp)
2. Discharge (blood stains or mucus plug)
3. Water discharge (water bag burst)
Anything else I shud take note of??


3 Comments:
Nice site!
[url=http://yxvadomk.com/zonr/sica.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://lrvcxbxg.com/ufuv/cyxm.html]Cool site[/url]
Nice site!
My homepage | Please visit
Great work!
http://yxvadomk.com/zonr/sica.html | http://rxazruyy.com/dbbf/nfnp.html
Post a Comment
<< Home