Confused
Yesterday visit at KKH really confusing me. The check up was ok.. Everything is fine. Doc said I've gain 1 kg.. Hmm.. A bit heran kan? Only for 2 wks and I've gain 1 kg? The weighing machine rosak agaknya.. Hehe. BP, Urine all normal.. Baby doing great too. She didn't scan but only hear the heartbeat and press my tummy to check the position of the baby. Only next appt then she'll do the scanning. The confusing part is the referral of my previous doc to the current one. I was abt to make appt for the next check up and I shouldn't make any payment as usual coz I've took the Antenatal Package. The nurse said there's no records of me taking the package. Huh?? Told her to check again and she confirmed I did took the package but its under my previous doc and I can't use it for the current one. Funny isn't it?? Now I'm paying to the hospital and not to the doctor. I then insist that I'm not going to pay for that day consultation. After checking wif her senior staff, they then need to put me back to my previous doc. *sigh* So leceh!! The reason for it is that, since I'm paying for the Antenatal Package under a Consultant, I need to be referred to another Consultant as well. I can't be referred to an Associate Consultant(which is my current one) or a Senior Consultant. Hmm.. Tgk lah how my next appt. Really need to discuss wif my doc. Pikiran jap... I'm in my 36 wks this week and still dunno who'll be taking care of my delivery.Today half day!! Yeah!! Later got makan2.. I'm hungry already. The buffet already setup but the food so pathetic.. No rice or noodle. Got sandwiches, cakes, cream puffs, chicken wing, sambal fishball, some chinese kueh (the transparent skin.. dunno wat its called) and yusheng thingy. Be having lucky draw as well.. And guess wat are the prizes?? Its all the hampers that customer gave to us.. *bluek*.. So stingy!! I was helping the admin stuffs to wrap it up yesterday. We dismantled the hampers and wrap at least 2 of the items to be the lucky draw prizes..


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home