Boring Monday
Its such a boring day.. First of all, dun tink I have enuf sleep even though I've slept abt 7 hrs already. Been waking up late since CNY and the last 2 days. How I wish I cud be at home now lazing around.. But I'll be bored for sure and body will starts to ache. I guess I will try to sleep much more early then my usual sleeping time which is ard 1130-1230..Last Sat morning went to KKH to sign up for the delivery package.. At last!! I've done so. Now can put my mind to rest. There's no one queueing at the "All You Need To Know" counter unlike the last time when we went after a checkup during weekday. We got to wait for abt an hr for our turn. After that, we went to Sim Lim Sq coz hubby wants to chk out some PC accessories. He just setup wireless connection at home the day before. Spend more than $200 for the router modem and the client. At least now I cud surf the net from the PC in my room. From Sim Lim Sq, we went to OG just opp the road. There's CNY post sale going on. Bought some towels and some maternity stuffs which is on 20% discount. Also bought a maternity pants at $20. Didn't get any top, as usual no size for me.. :(
On Sun, didn't go anywhere. Spend the day at home and play wif my niece when she came over. Earlier during religious class, we had a mini celebration to celebrate Muharram. He brought along his murid2 to join as well. Suddenly my house was full of people. Instead of the usual stuffs, ustaz organize a game for us.. Its like, "Who wants to be a millionaire". It was fun. He came out wif questions and the starting amount is 20cents! Then we had some singings wif kompang and all that. He also came out wif pantun for us to answer. Last event was awarding someone wif the nicest outfit.. Not forgetting bacaan doa awal muharram and he tells us the history on muharram.
At nite, watch soccer wif hubby.. Man U vs Man City and yes MAN U won!! Not long my bro, Najib came back from "Gunung Ledang". Hubby then disturb him "Hang Tuah dah balik⦠mana Puteri Gunung Ledang??" hehe..


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home