Kena Tag..
KENA TAGI wonder sape yg start ni game? Rule is, once u are tagged, u kena list down 3 things that people don't know abt u.. After that, need to tag 5 more bloggers.. Tol tak?? Hehe.. Aku ni main teka aje..
Now I've been tagged by NZ, Frina & Fiza.. Hmm.. Fofular jugak aku ni.. Hehhe.. Perasan kejaps.. Ada lagi yang nak tag?? hehe
Ok, these are the 3 things that most of u all out there dunno abt me..
1) My family members and relatives call me ADEK(adik).. All started when i was little and my elder bro call me by that. Sampai tua pun nama tu masih melekat. In fact, all the younger ones called me "KAKAK ADEK"..
2) Terrified against CICAK!! Even the dead or baby cicak.. If u put the dead baby icak in front of the door, I swear I won't pass thru the door. I can also cry if someone scares me with that.
3) I love eating chicken bones!! Of coz not the actual bones lah.. Suka gigit2 till no more chicken meat left..
So now, i got to tag 5 others? Hmm.. sape eh? Looks like most in my list dah kena tag.. Hentam aje lah eh..?
>> nUr
>> minahkampung (ni anak dah tak blog lagi dah..)
>> anissa (ni anak lama tak blog)
>> lea
>> nisrina


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home