Wednesday, September 21, 2005

New Skin

NEW SKIN

Finally changed to a new skin.. Juz a simple one.. As long its not so complicated and readable to bloggers.

The whole day I'm stuck in the lab. My PC go 'kaput'! It could be motherboard problem and they'll be sending someone for servicing. Here I am in the lab.. Alone. My other colleagues who saw me in here envy me coz its like I'm having my own personal office. Ha-Ha.. Ya rite! Oh well.. Quite true. No one to disturb me here. The most, they'll call me hp. Except for some shocking moments when they open up the door. Anjat Ger-gerl.. So now, I can surf and do my personal stuffs over the net like nobody business. Hehe.. Dats why I got time to change my blog skin ;) Shhh...

Hubby be driving MPV back again today. Last nite we went Jalan Kayu for dinner.. Tonite dunno where to go yet. Hmm.. Mana eh??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home