A Hot Noon!
My post gone!!! Why ah?? Hmm..Anyway, spend my sat at home in the day. Weather is so hot! Was backing up my emails before formatting my PC. Didnt get to format it last nite.. as usual.. lazy n tired! Came back early after work as I got lift from Yazid as he's going back home too.
Aunts came over to prepare stuffs for kenduri on Sunday.. Its a kenduri for my smooth delivery insya-allah. Be having it after the religious class. At 5pm left home to meet my girlfrens. So long never meet them. Everybody seems busy wif our own stuffs. We hang out at Swensen tampines. At 7.30pm hubby keep on calling when to come back. Got so irritate by that. My In-Laws came over to send some kueh for the kenduri and my mum insist me to go back home. Got pissed! Baru nak jumpa member.. In the end, I only reached home at 9.30pm.. hehe. In-Laws left at abt 10pm. Then I continue doing stuffs to my formatted PC. Hubby helped out in installing NAV and patching up while I'm not around. Finally got it all installed wif XP and other softwares. My bro will sure be glad.. Tahu pakai PC aje.. Nak format, install, semua tak tau..


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home